We are pleased to be open for business once again. During the week of May 4th, we will see doctor patients only. Starting May 11th, we will bring back our fabulous team of hygienists. We have extended our schedule to limit the number of people in the office at any time (Mon-Thu 7am-6pm & Fri 7am-4pm).
These are some of the changes we have made to help protect our patients and team:
- Upon arrival, we will ask screening questions and take your temperature with a no-touch thermometer.
- We will see patients that are free from fever, cough and shortness of breath. If you are sick or waiting for COVID-19 test results, please reschedule.
- Patients are asked to wear a mask to their appointments. Our entire team will be wearing masks as well.
- You are welcome to wait in your car until your appointment time. We will call your cell phone on file when it is time to come up. If it is too hot for the car, we do have limited seating available in the reception area.
- Please come to your appointment alone. If you require assistance, you are welcome to bring a companion.
- We will have hand sanitizer available for you to use when you arrive and depart the office.
- One of our patient coordinators may call prior to your appointment to provide instructions for remote forms, review a treatment plan, or collect a co-pay to make your arrival and departure as efficient as possible.
- Frequent sanitizing of common areas in the office
- Magazines, toys and high touch items have been removed from the office
- Patients will be provided a peroxide based rinse prior to their appointment
- We have installed Blue-Tube UV lights in all air handler units and special air filters
- All team members are screened and temperatures recorded when they arrive at work
- Clinical team is wearing face shields for aerosol generating procedures
- We are minimizing aerosols with items we have used for many years – rubber dam and retraction devices with suction